Wednesday, August 5, 2009

We're still here

So last weekend, Christina had her baby shower. We had a blast. She got lots of cute things. I remember my shower, I was full of excitement and wanted the baby to come NOW so I could use all my really cool stuff. I was also full of fear, I didn't know the first thing about being a Mom. Now he's three months and I am definitely in Mom mode. Jason mentioned leaving him with his parents for a few hours when we go up next time. My stomach dropped and I got the shakes. I can't leave my baby yet. Anyway, good luck Christina!!;)
We are now officially doing cloth diapers. It took some doing, but they'are all in working order now. HOLY COW!!! NASTY!!!!! But environmently friendly and hopefully cheaper. They look so cute on him. However, they are much bigger than disposable and therefore, his clothes are a big more snug. I'll have to figure how to deal with that. Maybe go up a size? We'll see. I'll keep you posted.

Jason and I were playing around the other day with Jamie. I don't believe in blackmail, so I'm laying it all out there. It's too cute to resist. Sorry, Jamie.

Sorry, I forgot to turn it. And now that I'm thinking, doesn't Matthew have a picture with his underwear on his head as well? So, this is for you Matt. lol

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the cloth diapers are working for you. Brayden had a blow out today and I must say thinking back on the event I am glad I was able to throw it away. Good Luck! I don't know if I could do it.

    ReplyDelete