Wednesday, August 5, 2009

2nd Anniversary

Next Tuesday will be our second anniversary. It's been a very fast two years. But fun, busy, and great.

We started out in Heritage Home. When that went south, we moved in with Mom and Dad shortly before Jason left for Vegas. We bought a Condo last July, yes we've already been here a year. We bought a new car and had a baby. I have had a C-scetion, worst fear come to life. And now here we are, all three of us. My little family.

It 's been fun. I wouldn't change it for the world.Thank you for all your love and support. We love you all.
So now I'd like some ideas for a gift for Jason. Last year we went to a B&B in Springdale. This year... I am drawing a blank.
Let me know if you have any good ideas.
And Happy Anniversary to Mom and Dad as well, #31!

2 comments:

  1. I can hardly believe it's been 2 years already. Where has the time gone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- 2 years! Soon it will be 5 and then 10! Time flies. We are at 6 1/2 already!! Congrats to you both. You're a great couple! Hope you guys get to be down here soon.

    ReplyDelete