Monday, August 31, 2009

Then and now

Jamie is getting so big. As you all know Travis and Christina had their baby girl yesterday. It just got me thinking. I looked back over Jamie's newborn baby pictures. He's changed so much.


When he was first brought home, there was no way he was ready for his swing. Now, he laugh and smile as he swings away.

We can tickle him getting smiles and laughter everytime. He can hold up his head and wingle himself around. He loves to play with his fishlinks and the toys on his bouncer. We just got him some teething rings that he can hold. He drops them often but he can put it up to his mouth to chew. He talks all the time, to me, the TV, his toys, anything and everything make moves or makes noise. He's a blast. But I have to admit, I sometimes miss the time when he woke to eat and quickly fell to sleep again. Screamless, quiet days.

1 comment:

  1. I know! He is getting so big so fast! So is Braydn and before we know it Elena will be big too! Crazy all these grandkids being born and growing up right before our eyes!

    ReplyDelete