Sunday, November 10, 2013

I realize that my posts keep getting farther and farther apart; however, we are still alive and kicking here in Southern Utah.
Jamie had a dance recital at school a few weeks ago. He and his Preschool class sang and danced to the Hockey Pockey. I also have the video- you will have to come to me to see it because my blog won't play it.

This is Jamie getting prepared for the dance.


The child would NOT let me take a decent picture.



 He was a rockstar. Sang and danced like a PRO. Really thought you have to see the video. I told him to sing loud so Daddy (at work some 30 miles away) could hear him- He all but screamed the song. HILARIOUS!!!
We took a quick trip to Orem. Ron let me play with his clay. I wanted a vase- I think it turned into a bowl until Ron saved me and got it back into a vase. It's a lot harder than it looks and lots of fun.


 Jamie got to play too.

Daddy couldn't resist either. He got the bowl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment