Monday, August 29, 2011

A week and a half ago was my first OB appointment. The ultrasound was inconclusive to the sex of the baby, but was pointing towards a girl. Other than that everything went well. I have felt the baby move several times and whoever called them 'flutters' is seriously disturbed. They aren't flutters! There is something moving inside of your abdomen. Whatever, it's still cool. Sometimes it even takes my breathe away but it always makes me smile. My next appointment is Sept. 16. Two weeks to go and I already have ants in my pants. If the anticipation doesn't kill me- we'll talk then.

Jason is doing well in school so far, a bit stressed, but surviving. I am getting stressed about school as well. My professors are piling the work high and I don't even have my books yet.

Last weekend, Jason's parents came down to see us. We went up to Alton all day Saturday and went 4-wheeling with Tina and Kory. Had a blast, saw some deer, got a little too much sun. Thanks again Tina. Then lucky us, we had to speak in sacrament meeting in our new ward of two weeks. We both did AWESOME! if I do say so myself.

Now it's time to get down and dirty again with all our school work. One down, 15 weeks to go. Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment