Thursday, August 18, 2011

We have been extremely busy the last few weeks. School starts next week and neither of us feel quite ready. 14 days ago we decided it would be easier to move before school started rather than during school. So in 14 days, we packed our home, moved into my parents basement and have only a few random boxes left to unpack before school starts in 4 days. Busy, busy, but doing well. The condo is still available if anyone needs a place to rent.

Jamie is loving it here with Aunt Hanna, Uncle Matt, Grandma, and Grandpa so close. It's a struggle to keep him here with me. It'll take us a little bit to get adjusted to our new home and routines. Until then I will deal kindly with the temper tantrums, the screaming, the squished tomatoes in the laundry basket and the refrigerator magnets scattered across my floor.

My first OB appointment is tomorrow. Jason thinks it's twins with at least one boy. I think there had only be two heartbeats in this body- mine and one baby. I don't know what we'd do with twins. Suspicions will be laid to rest tomorrow, hopefully. I am feeling much better most of the time, but the stress from the last few weeks has gotten me down the last couple days. However today was a very good day and I have high hopes for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment