Friday, April 15, 2011

AHH!

Life has been crazy for the last little while. The Easter Event with my school last weekend went very well. It finally stopped raining right before it was time to start. It started raining again Saturday night long after we all went home. YAY! An answer to our prayers for sure. During this event our stove burner blew up when Jason ran home to boil some more eggs for the kids to dye. Lucky us, Jason was not standing next to it at that time and the hole is in my pan and not my husband. But my new burner works great and all is well. I have three weeks left of school and can't wait to be done. I have tons of last minute papers to write and must get to it while Jamie is sleeping. Tashina and Natalie spent the night with us on their way down to Las Vegas for a Pipe Band Competition. Good luck to you Girls and hope to see you on your way back home. Matt is coming home in 5 days!!! Anyone know a cure for Spring Fever? Until then . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment