Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Jason's Birthday

Last week was Saint Patrick's Day. I woke up early and made a GREEN breakfast.
Jason and Jamie woke up to green milk, sausage, green eggs,
green blueberry muffins, and pistachio pudding.

It was awesome. And I was the only one in my class to eat a green breakfast.
Where are their Holiday spirits? I love holidays!

Jamie was NOT frowning or angry in this picture. He just happened to glance
away as I took the picture. He loved his green breakfast.

Hanna came to spend the weekend with us. Jason and I went out on a date without Jamie- our first in a long time. We saw The Adjustment Bureau. AWESOME!!! Loved it. It's definitely going on our list of movies to buy.
While we were out, Hanna and Jamie decided to play with my books. I messed with her books a few weeks ago so I guess I had it coming. They also short sheeted our bed and changed my dresser drawers around.



It only took an hour or two to fix. And just to spite her, I put them all up backwards so A was last and Z was first. HA HA.
It quickly drove us both crazy so I changed it.

Jason's birthday was Sunday. Jamie wanted to color so we brought out a peice of butcher paper and colored with him. Jason made himself a good-looking B-day crown.
Good-looking Stud.

He got new pants, sunflower seeds, pictures for his wallet, and a book.

Hanna found my wedding dress.
I can't believe it fit! She did look gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment