Thursday, August 19, 2010

We finally did it!

Last week, Jason and I finally decided it was time for Jamie's first hair cut. He is 15 months old and his hair is always in his eyes. We both love it long, but enough is enough. So we pulled out the clippers and nothing happened. His hair was too fine to do any good. This is before. As you can see, it's really long and I couldn't get it to do anything.Jamie wasn't too sure about the clippers, but lucky for him it didn't last long. I do not know how to cut hair, and I didn't want his first to be a disaster. So Grandma Christensen came to the rescue. This is how long it was. Soo cute and curly.Grandma Christensen cutting his hair.
He was soo not liking it. Eventually he calmed down and played in the water. The results weren't bad at all.

He and Grandma after it was finished. He looks so different. He looks like a little boy, not my baby. Thanks Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment