Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hanna

Today, Hanna with her Mia Maids Class, went to a Bridal Shop and tried on dresses. Luckily, Jamie and I were available as well. We had a blast helping her.





Poor girl she tried this one on for me. Thanks. I think it's totally cute. But when she got it on, we realized it had a slit on the side above her knee, not modest, but fixable and still SO cute.



This one is one of my favorites. It's sleek, slim, and very regal and elegant.


This was one of her favorites. We were very shocked and so was she
being that she is very anti-poof.

Totally my favorite dress hands down.
She loved it too.

This was the first and only short dress she tried on. Totally cute.

These are the girls that were with Hanna. They all looked beautiful their favorite dresses.

2 comments:

  1. fun idea. Modest dress tying on? or what was the purpose of the activity...just fun? :)

    I love almost all of them on her. How fun to try on gowns! I wanna do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A mutual activity about modesty and preparing for a temple wedding.

    ReplyDelete