Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day gifts

They are finally here!!! A few weeks ago, we had the opportunity to get some nice pots and pans for an awesome deal. Well, they are finally here! I have four pots, and two skillets, all with glass lids! YAY! They came with five knives and a block and mini food processor, measuring cups and spoons. Happy Mother's Day to me ;) My in-laws were here this past weekend and brought me these for Mother's day as well. Cute little bracelet- with and fish, turtle, and seashell. It's got some real cool beads. Love it and it matches with everything!
I received this cactus as well. Ron made the pot and plate. I love the red cactus, it's pretty. And the other one looks really fuzzy. I almost want to touch it to see if it's as soft as it looks. But being I'm terrified of needles, no worries. I won't be sticking myself out of mild curiosity. Thanks guys, I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment