Thursday, April 8, 2010

What was I thinking?

Christina and I were sitting at the table watching our babies play when Dad came in from outside. He told us to grab our babies and come outside. So dummy us grab our babies and head outside. Meet Dad's new toy. A cart connected to the back of the fourwheeler. Christina and I laugh, jump on in babies and all and off we go. Dad gave us a ride all the way down the driveway. We were halfway back when Christina and I suddenly looked at each other. Why are WE testing this thing out with our BABIES in tow!?! Luckily nothing happened. We were perfectly safe. Jamie wasn't to keen with the wind in his face. We ended the trip with his face buried in my neck and his arms tight around my neck. Elena on the other hand didn't seem to mind at all. I even caught her smiling a time or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment