Monday, July 27, 2009

Scrapbooking

So with Jason in Arizona and me home with the baby, I found myself with a lot of time on my hands. So I organized some pictures, printed some to hang up and give to people. Then I realized I still hadn't started Jamie's scrapbook. I bought it before I even knew Jamie was Jamie. So without wasting anymore time I got to work. Let me know what you think.This is his hospital page. Welcome to the world buddy.His first sponge bath and first real bath after his belly button fell off.People that love me. I realized I had no good pictures of Jamie and any of his grandparents or me. We'll have to fix that.Jamie has acid reflux so to help him with it, we gave him little bits of yogurt. His first real food.He can sit up on the couch by himself without too much trouble. As long as he can lean against something, he is good to go. Jamie's first big holiday. He did not like waiting for the fireworks, but finally we calmed him down and he enjoyed the show.
This is his Blessing page. It is missing something, though I don't know what yet. The flash caught the four generations picture. Jason's Grandma Evans, his mom Valene, Jason, and Jamie.

1 comment:

  1. Looking at what you've done makes me want to pull my stuff out and start. I've got too many projects going on. I really need to finish some of them before I start scrapbooking. You've done great. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete