Sunday, July 13, 2014

Ivins

Well, it must be home because B's already started her rampage. Nail polish all over her and the new kitchen chairs. Daddy discovered her and you can see how happy he is. I couldn't stop laughing. Came right off the chair Jason had to work a bit harder to get it off B, himself, and the tub.
 


This was not so funny. I had spent over an hour cleaning both bathrooms. They needed a good deep scrub. Then I jumped in the shower. B comes in to me not 10 minutes later with bright blue on her shirt. I called to get Dad up and take care of it. This is what he found. 

 Jamie's toothpaste all over the sink...
 ... and the toilet...
...and the counter. I was so mad I couldn't even speak to the girl. Daddy made her clean it up- yeah. Then he wiped it all down to make sure- the man really does love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment