Friday, December 13, 2013

Let it snow...

We got snow!!! It stuck and we've been in it for a week now. 
The little city girl that I am couldn't resist playing with it for a bit.
 Jamie spent the entire day out in it.

 Isn't it beautiful? And it wasn't done for the day.

Grandpa, Uncle Matt, Jamie, Brionney, and Mom build this wonderful snowman. 

 Dad got home just in time for pictures and the snowball fight. And then it snowed some more...


 Jamie loved making snow angels. We did them over rocks so we could see them.

 Last night was our ward Christmas party and we had a special visitor. 
Brionney wanted nothing to do with him. Jamie gave him an earful.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for taking them.

I told them to go play in their room...
 I think they had every toy they have on that bed.
But they got along and Mommy got some quiet time. I can't complain.

Merry Christmas!!!
By the way, it's been a week since it snowed and it's still here and as beautiful as ever. 
Though I must say: ice sucks!!!
And so do single digit temperature.

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I don't mind the snow although I do mind the yucky wet slush that's brought into my house. I HATE the ice too! Single digits and
    negative number's aren't very pleasant either!

    ReplyDelete