Monday, November 5, 2012

October

We have had a busy month. I cut my hair again- its so short! But more manageable so I can't complain. I love it.

 
Jamie loves to play with his cousins- especially on the computer. Jamie is trying not to smile. Ten seconds before I took this picture they both had a blank zombie-like stare on their faces as they were concentrating on the game.
 
 
 Jason found my craft box. Happy Halloween! Totally creepy.
 

And Missy B. She is crawling all over the house. She loves to crawl on her swing. Heaven forbid she actually sit in it.

 
She usually ends up like this. It takes her a few minutes for her to squirm out from behind it but then she starts all over again.
 

Jamie got to ride in a tractor while the field was being cut.


He talked the entire time and had the biggest grin!

Its been busy but fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment