Thursday, June 21, 2012

Exhausted

Mommy came home from work, fed the baby, and cooked dinner.  After eating I left Brionney playing and Jamie eating to start folding the mountain of clean laundry on the bed. Jamie had been whining all through dinner about not being able to eat with his spoon. I told him to use the fork I gave him to finish his spaghetti but apparently this mom is not as smart as her boy and he didn't listen. The whining continued and I kept folding. A little while later I realized the whining had stopped- Mommy radar went screaming. What was he into now?


Apparently my little man was exhausted. Covered in spaghetti head to toe, I carried him off to bed. He awoke when I stripped him down but curled up on his pillow and went right back to sleep. Brionney followed him down within the hour. SCORE!!! Both kids in bed before 8:30. YAY!!! Unfortunately, Jamie awoke at 10:30 after his little nap- wide awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment