Wednesday, February 15, 2012

No baby

Brionney was due to arrive yesterday, but I guess she got a bit shy. I am having lots of contractions but unfortuneately they are not consistent in the least. Though I am glad to say that the ones I do get are getting stronger, longer, and more intense as the days go by. Doc says everything is fine but he will induce me Tuesday if I can't get her here myself by then.
So I am asking for any advice you have to give. I do not want to have to be induced for it increases my chances of having to have a c-section. Currently I am:
- walking a mile everyday
-eating spicy foods as often as I can
(crushed red pepper goes well with just about everything)
-Tina mentioned pressure points of feet that will possible induce labor, I will be looking that up tonight.
-I refuse to use castor oil.

Anything else?

1 comment:

  1. Who would have thought? The baby countdown starts counting up after the due date. I guess we now get to count the days of tardiness of my daughter.

    ReplyDelete