Sunday, January 22, 2012

Baby Shower

Yesterday was my baby shower and the best one ever, I think. I hate playing a bunch of silly games just to pass the time. So my wonderful sisters, Tina and Hanna, planned the perfect baby shower. Friends and family came to our open house, ate some muffins and fruit, and made the baby hair bows to match her outfits! I had a blast and hope everyone else did as well. We got a lot of cute bows. Thanks to everyone for your creative and cute bows for our baby girl. Here are just a few people who came:


Sheri, the soon-to-be Mommy again


Christina, Hanna, Natalie, Sara






GG and Grandma Christensen



Grandma Chipman, Tina, and Emily
Vic and Cindy from school


Jamie had a blast playing with all of his cousins.

He loved playing inside the gift bags as well.



Thanks Tina and Hanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment