Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

I had an awesome weekend. Jason surprised me by coming home a few hours early Thursday night. He brought me these beautiful pink roses. Jamie went home with Grandpa and Jason took me out to dinner. We went star-gazing out in Hurricane after dinner. It's amazing how many stars you can see without all the city lights. It was awesome.Sunday we went back out to Hurricane for my birthday dinner. I received a giftcard for the theatre and a basket full of ice cream goodies. I also got some new jeans and fuzzy socks. My awesome sister, Tina also made me some cupcakes. I was definitely born in the WRONG decade. Tie-dye, peace signs, and bell bottoms are so mine. I love them. So Tina made me some hippy cupcakes. Tie-dye cake with a peace sign on top. Thanks Tina they looked awesome and the cake was delicious too.

1 comment:

  1. Oh snap. I just got some books with a giftcard from my FAVORITE inlaws. Thanks guys, love ya.

    ReplyDelete