Monday, January 17, 2011

Big Trouble

Jamie and I were eating a Popsicle last week. He kept pulling the funniest faces. I'm thinking it was a tad cold.
It was fun.

And then the next day, I was on the computer. Jamie was running his car up and down the wall, making car noises and laughing. It was cute and funny and I didn't think twice about it. And then I realized that the sound had changed.


My Son had found himself a pencil.


Being we have flat paint, there was nothing I could really do about it. But he lost all coloring and drawing privileges for the day and took a turn on the Happy Chair. He then spent five minutes trying to clean it off with a wet rag. Lucky me, my sister had some suggestions. I was able to scrub most of it (and some paint) away with dish soap, leaving only slight marks.
The next day, I ran upstairs leaving my little boy alone for a few minutes. He climbed onto the computer chair, retrieved that same pencil and went to town.
Luckily, he had not been up there too long or it would have been much worse.

He spent a much longer spell on the Happy Chair.
And baby wipes are amazing- not even a smudge left.

No comments:

Post a Comment