Wednesday, October 6, 2010

midterms

I was busy Monday morning studying and doing a homework assignment. I turn away for 30 seconds!!! I had a huge assignment, and four tests to study for. This I did not need. Of course when Jamie spilled the box, the plastic bag came out as well. So he grabs it and finishes the job, notice it is empty on the floor right next to him.
When I insisted he help clean up the mess, he heard "Play Time!" He walked all over them, giggling at the crunch and tickle between his toes.

His idea of help, when I finally got him off the cereal, was to eat them all up.

Oh the joy of little boys.

1 comment:

  1. Brayden and Elena got into my Kix box yesterday. The mess that cereal makes! And why they seem to be drawn to the crunching noise when they walk on it. Kids!

    ReplyDelete