Saturday, July 10, 2010

Look what I've learned to do!

Hanna, Jamie, and I were eating dinner last week and I guess he decided he was just too far away. He's been standing up lately, but he's always stayed in his chair.

He just looked at me like "What Mom?"


Notice the hand in Hanna's water glass.

He normally just pushes the buttons, but now he knows that it does cool things to the TV.

Jason was gone last week for work so Jamie and I were watching TV waiting for bedtime when he started talking really loud and fast, "Dadada." I looked over and he had my phone pressed to his ear talking to his Dad. Luckily he hadn't called anyone, but he thought he was something special.

Jason was at the table, I was at the computer and Jamie was off playing. We heard some yelling and banging so we looked over and this is what we saw. Jamie had climbed over the cooler, on top of a blanket to a box, and onto his toy chest. He was yelling, laughing and banging, having a good time. He stayed there for a good ten minutes before he crawled down and went in search of something else to concur.

No comments:

Post a Comment