Saturday, February 6, 2010

Thank you Grandma Chipman

For Christmas, Grandma Chipman made Jason and Jamie matching blankets. Last night the boys were playing and Jason told me we need a new couch. Thank You!!! I've been trying to convince him of that fact for a while. His reasoning was shaking. He said we need a couch with cushions so Jamie can build forts with them. Not quite what I was thinking but hey I'd get my couch. Anyway, Jason and Jamie were playing and having a ball. Jamie was uncontrollable with giggles the entire time, and Jason seemed to be having just as much fun. They are just too cute together, I couldn't resist sharing.
Jamie and his hero.

The wanna-be fort.

Jason shaved his beard this week. I love it. Jamie - not so much. Jamie keeps looking at him with a weird look on his face. He hears his dad, but just can't seem to find him. Pretty funny, but he's catching on.

1 comment:

  1. I almost didn't recognize Jason. I can see how Jamie might be a little confused.

    ReplyDelete