Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy New Year!

Jamie is eating many more solids and only nurses when he goes to sleep. YAY! Then again I have to clean this up, :(
He eats really good until about the end. He'll start turning his face into his chair, effectively smearing his meal ALL over his head and chair. I have him on the counter next to me while I'm cooking, so he can "help." He gets a hold of my wooden spoons, spatulas, etc. Recently my whisk has become his new best friend. He likes to push the wires together and watch them spring back apart.
Jason and I are doing well. I still enjoy babysitting once a week out in Hurricane, and Jamie gets some time to spend with Grandma and Grandpa Christensen and Aunt Hanna. Jason is still working in Las Vegas. We hope he'll be able to stay on for at least another week or two.
This past weekend we decided to paint the upstairs bathroom. We went on a shopping spree to Home Depot and get everything we needed to do the job. But we ran out of time. So next weekend we'll get this job done and then we'll see about the downstairs bathroom. I have yet to be inspried on the rest of the house, but for now I'm content to start on the bathrooms.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your new bathroom. Make sure you take picts. I want to start decorating again too. Just have to think of something!

    ReplyDelete