Monday, December 21, 2009

We got snow a few weeks ago, maybe an inch? Jason was not excited and therefore, stayed in bed. But this was Jamie's first snowfall, we had to document the experience and enjoy it. It was freezing of course so we only stayed outside a few minutes. I scraped up a snowball for him to hold but he just looked at me like I was crazy. But he was happy for a few minutes. This morning we are waiting for our email from Matthew who is on his mission. Anytime I do anything that involves his Uncle Matt, either email or writing a letter, Jamie kicks up a fuss. We call it his Uncle Matt Radar. This morning he's playing well, but it won't last for long.

Thanksgiving weekend, Jamie was playing with his Aunt Hanna when she discovered his tooth. If you look close you can see it. It's the front left on the bottom. It's hard to see but he won't let me get closer with my camera. Oh, well. His second tooth is trying to come up but it keeps going back down. Hopefully it'll break through soon and give him some relief. It won't be too much longer he's drooling like no other, as you can see by his soaked bib and pants.

1 comment: