Monday, September 14, 2009

My Saturday

I have finally decided what needs to happen to get my house into shape. I hate my bathrooms and last week I finally had an idea. PAINT!!! We are going to paint our bathrooms! It is stupid, but I am so excited. The upstairs bathroom will be a blue, with white print over it. Kinda like Tina's bedroom in the Wallace house for those who remember. And the downstairs bathroom will be a dark pink, maybe magenta also with the white print on top. We'll have to see how the upstairs bathroom does first.
Before we start with the paint, some things needed fixed. The fan has never worked. So with minor problems, Jason was able to replace it. Again stupid, but it was so exciting and fun. Just one more thing to make our home complete. That and the fact that we felt everything should be in good condition and working if we're going to rent our place. The plug in out hallway was horrid. Anything and everything I tried to plug in came right back out. Vacuuming was a nightmare. Jason replaced it for me. YAY!!!
And we finally got ourselves a freezer. We have been passing up awesome food deals because of our lack of space. Now there is no need. It's big and takes up some space, but that just gives me the excuse to rearrange my living room.

Anyway, we had an awesome weekend fixing up our place. Surprising how much fun and rewarding it is. I never knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment