Thursday, May 7, 2009

pregnancy update

So today was my Doctor's appointment. TWO WEEKS LEFT!!! Yeah! All is well, but I am still only dialated to a two. I thought I was doing something a bit more useful with all those contractions, but I guess not. That's what I get for thinking. However, he did strip the membranes or whatever it's called to see if we could get things going. Eleven hours later, I've only had a handful of contractions and a bit of a headache. So we'll just have to see.
Now on to the fun stuff...
We are having a contest. Winner gets nothing but a good laugh and a few good years of boasting of your ability to guess. So here goes... You get to guess when the baby will come, the weight and length. Let me know.
Doc's: May 10, 6 lbs. 6oz, 20 in long
Sheri: May 15, 7 lbs., 19 in.
Jason: May 9, 6 lbs. 11 oz, 19 in.
Have fun. We'll keep everyone posted.

4 comments:

  1. Mom Chipman: May 14, 7lbs 6oz,19 in long
    Ethan: May 12, 7lbs 2oz, 18 in long

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom Christensen: May 16, 6lbs 14 oz, 19.5 in
    Dad Christensen: May 13, 8lbs, 19.5 in long

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess...May 10th in the am....and 6 lbs. 15 oz. 17 1/2 inches long!! LOL
    Sorry, we were in California so I missed it...
    Glad he is here and all is well!

    ReplyDelete